Forum Discussion

10 years ago

1 day 12 hr task with Marge

You do know you can leave a permanent storyline as long as you want? Just wait a few weeks and concentrate on the event.
  • doh1886 wrote:
    You do know you can leave a permanent storyline as long as you want? Just wait a few weeks and concentrate on the event.

I know, that is what I'm doing. Just saying it is poor planning.
  • I take it this is part of the level update quest. Since we have had so many events from when I began the game the level quests have mostly been on hold unless a character involved in it is not involved in the current portion of the event stuff. Sometime there are moments where you can fit them in though I think with such a long task it probably won't fit in somewhere. Sometimes I think they hope people will use donuts to speed up stuff like that. But for me it adds to the enjoyment. It's like having to wait to read the next chapter in a book the following night before you go to bed.
  • Meh, I finished all quests (tunnels, level, premium) without donut acceleration, it can definitely be done.
  • ytwilson wrote:
    It doesn't matter if it can be done. It is a matter of taking the event characters away from event tasks. I got the Nativity earlie today. Great. Now do the task that goes with it. 4 event characters for 16 hours. And even though the prize was part of the event. The 16-hour tasks pay no presents, something I did not notice until after I started. And why do they release new level plot lines in the middle of events instead of in between when many get bored and stop playing? Just a small complaint I have. :mrgreen:

Ok, now I understand what you're saying. I do agree with the timing issue. And as a completionist me and my bank account would like a break as well. :lol:
  • Since the task with Marge and Lurleen can be done whenever why is this a problem?
  • Level updates a new items often come out during events. I am finding this Janie storyline is taking forever as it requires Bart and Lisa a bit but I am not willing to sacrifice them. I don't really care that it is taking time. More content for me to enjoy later. I'm one of those who wait for level updates all the time though am still rather patient about it, don't mind if there is less time between me completing the content to the next update. Don't have to do everything immediately. Just chill and go with it 8)
  • ytwilson wrote:
    The 16-hour tasks pay no presents, something I did not notice until after I started.

Finishing the quest should pay out 100 presents though. If you had the simpsons continually make presents for 16 hours they would make 32 presents, assuming you can have them do that back to back. So still a win to do the nativity scene quest.