Forum Discussion

Castiel_Touk
Seasoned Newcomer
3 years ago

10 year anniversary of Tapped Out March 1st 2022

So do you think they will do anything for the 10 year anniversary or just do nothing.
Since its EA they'll probably do nothing but you never know.
A decoration would be nice like a statue or something.
    smharris129
    Seasoned Newcomer
    According to The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki:

The Whacking Day 2013 Event was the fourth major event to take place in The Simpsons: Tapped Out. It started on April 10, 2013 and ended on May 16, 2013, after being extended by a week from its earlier planned end date of May 9, 2013
  • I was trying to remember exactly, I started sometime mid summer 2012. Didn’t find the forum till much later, was using wikia for info on game.
    Was a lot more fun once I found this place! Used to have so much fun coming here sharing crazy ideas and finding those donut holes. Even the bickering was fun ?

Those were the days!!!hat a mess we were.
  • And I was stuck seemingly forever in the Harp Of Doom loop (although was I was able break out of it, I got a TON of doughnuts...).
  • I started the last week of March 2013, so Whacking Day was the first event I played.
  • The first thoh XXIII event was my first major event they did. I started playing March 2012.
    ZennGlenn
    Rising Newcomer
    ?Dec '12 here... Groovy to see the reunion nostalgia thread. Gonna add a few of the old timers I didn't have, as I prefer enjoying neighbors with extensive towns, &/or any likewise here can feel free to send the add as well?

• "JenniferWatson;c-2216381" wrote:
    The first thoh XXIII event was my first major event they did. I started playing March 2012.

I started playing July 4, 2014 and Thor was also my first major event.