Forum Discussion

0MyNameIsNeil
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

So What happens to our towns when the end is neigh

So at the end of all this what happens to our towns? Do they come unplayable or can we still build? I for one would like to keep building. 

Sorry if this has already been asked. 

Man this sucks that the game is ending after all these years with so much content that could have been added. With EA dropping the game will someone else pick it up? That would be great if it were to happen. I was with the game from day one man.

bluntcard
    Rising Rookie

You won't be able to log into your town. 

There will probably be some kind of pop-up that says This App Is No Longer Available. 

0MyNameIsNeil
      Seasoned Newcomer

That's mad. I would like to have had the opportunity to continue to build. Ok granted no not events but there's stuff I've stored over the years that I would loved to have put out.  Man this sucks.

Nightmare3102
        New Rookie

It's whats annoyed most people, we have spent up to 12 years building our towns, alot of people have actually put real money into buying things to put into our towns and come the end of January, we lose it all.

I wouldn't be too fussed if we could download our town and simply continue building keep the jobs going, building and re-designing towns.  But alas no