Forum Discussion

11 years ago

10,000+ GOO

Spending donuts?? :( I'm going insane with this game and I just reached 1,250.
  • Burnin_TODI wrote:
    Land0fComedy wrote:
    Burnin_TODI wrote:
    Land0fComedy wrote:
    Burnin_TODI wrote:
    acheeanthony wrote:
    Burnin_TODI wrote:
    Land0fComedy wrote:
    That sound like a lot of people because like 25% of my 98 friends are past 10,000 and its only day 2. :shock: :shock: There are some real impatient people. :lol: I just hope these people are not the same ones complaining in 2 weeks talking about there is nothing to do. :mrgreen: :twisted:

Don't worry, they will be complaining.... :twisted: :twisted:

I wont be complaining because I want the Community Prizes. which we are currently around 500,000,000.

If you look at the rate of the "community" meter you will note it moves at a constant rate all day....that rate will get us all the community prizes, gauranteed.... :twisted: :twisted:

Yup at the continued rate we should be done in 10 days maybe less because there are still people who didn't start the event yet.

What I am saying is....that meter is a countdown clock.....not the true amount of goo being collected. Watch it, it is cycling at about 3,800-4,000 per change...same as yesterday at this time. Shouldn't it be much higher now that everyone has the gypsy building?? I will keep watching the cycles, but my guess it stays at the same rate throughout... :twisted: :twisted:

Hmmmm sounds right yesterday night was around 250,000,000 and now it's almost at 500,000,000.....did EA think we wouldn't reach that much GOO so they just put a timer? How odd but it might change, if it stays constant next few days maybe it is a timer.

You can sit and watch each cycle....it stays at about the same rate, near 4,000 each turn....if it were truly counting each time someone collects goo the rate would be highly variable throughout the day....

The rate is around 4000/second.
  • imfkool wrote:
    Burnin_TODI wrote:
    Land0fComedy wrote:
    Burnin_TODI wrote:
    Land0fComedy wrote:
    Burnin_TODI wrote:
    acheeanthony wrote:
    Burnin_TODI wrote:
    Land0fComedy wrote:
    That sound like a lot of people because like 25% of my 98 friends are past 10,000 and its only day 2. :shock: :shock: There are some real impatient people. :lol: I just hope these people are not the same ones complaining in 2 weeks talking about there is nothing to do. :mrgreen: :twisted:

Don't worry, they will be complaining.... :twisted: :twisted:

I wont be complaining because I want the Community Prizes. which we are currently around 500,000,000.

If you look at the rate of the "community" meter you will note it moves at a constant rate all day....that rate will get us all the community prizes, gauranteed.... :twisted: :twisted:

Yup at the continued rate we should be done in 10 days maybe less because there are still people who didn't start the event yet.

What I am saying is....that meter is a countdown clock.....not the true amount of goo being collected. Watch it, it is cycling at about 3,800-4,000 per change...same as yesterday at this time. Shouldn't it be much higher now that everyone has the gypsy building?? I will keep watching the cycles, but my guess it stays at the same rate throughout... :twisted: :twisted:

Hmmmm sounds right yesterday night was around 250,000,000 and now it's almost at 500,000,000.....did EA think we wouldn't reach that much GOO so they just put a timer? How odd but it might change, if it stays constant next few days maybe it is a timer.

You can sit and watch each cycle....it stays at about the same rate, near 4,000 each turn....if it were truly counting each time someone collects goo the rate would be highly variable throughout the day....

I bet we will reach 5B easily. The only question is if EA will raise the bar...

I wondered this too...what if there's a SECOND page :shock: LOL

But I'm guessing it would have been in the files and someone or spAndex would have mentioned it.