Forum Discussion

12 years ago

2 Questions (About Town Hall about Grampa)

After Wiggam does he's 3 bribes, Lisa when free in the town a exclamation mark comes up on her and she starts the quest for building the Town hall in dialogue with Wiggam and Homer, Homer says that it's already on the building list to Lisa so it needs to be built. It' still clear in my memory as I only purchased the Town Hall yesterday.

Also an exclamation mark pops up obove grandpa Abe each time he finishes each quest to read about the war stories.
Thankfully he has finished doing these quests for me.

• adruralo52 wrote:
    After Wiggam does he's 3 bribes, Lisa when free in the town a exclamation mark comes up on her and she starts the quest for building the Town hall in dialogue with Wiggam and Homer, Homer says that it's already on the building list to Lisa so it needs to be built. It' still clear in my memory as I only purchased the Town Hall yesterday.

Also an exclamation mark pops up obove grandpa Abe each time he finishes each quest to read about the war stories.
    Thankfully he has finished doing these quests for me.

I have the same 'bug' with Abe always giving me the quest to tell war stories but I like it since I get a extra 100$ every hours but ya..it gets annoying and I wish they would allow other characters to give me quests sometimes instead