Forum Discussion

12 years ago

2 x SVT!

More than anyone could imagine :lol: it's just a glitch
  • Just two SVT
    And 500 threads about it....
    Forum search maybe...?
    Sorry couldn't stop myself :)
  • Sorry figured that's what I did when I found a previously created thread and posted on that instead of creating a new one. I guess I should've just done the search and not commented. :wink:

• Got a 2nd SVT myself today. He is just stuck in inventory - can't place, sell, or delete him.
  • Same here wish I could do something with him though as its kinda pointless to have 2 characters or maybe at least some doughnuts for it like I would have gotten for getting him from the mystery box
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR wrote:
    Has any fix ever come for this? Or people still waiting?

As far as I'm aware no fix has been done as yet but some people have received compensation of 17donuts, according to the reports that have been shown on here by other forum members EA are still looking into it
  • I reported it and got the following response -

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.
    I understand that you have two squeaky voiced teen characters in the game and are unable to use one of them. I realize that it is indeed disappointing.

We have received similar reports about this from other users as well and have notified our development team on this. They’re currently working on this; however, we do not have an ETA by when this would be fixed. We request your patience and co-operation, while this is being looked into.

Additionally, you may also keep an eye on our official forums and Answers HQ at http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page and http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Simpsons-Tapped-Out-Squeaky-Voice-Teen-bug/m-p/1128240#M29810.

I am sorry for not being able to provide a solution at this time. If there is something else that I may assist you with, please let me know.
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    WaLkiNoNwAtErR wrote:
    Has any fix ever come for this? Or people still waiting?

As far as I'm aware no fix has been done as yet but some people have received compensation of 17donuts, according to the reports that have been shown on here by other forum members EA are still looking into it
    They said that they were going to give me 17 donuts. Still waiting for them....
  • Just got a second SVT in Mystery Box. Do I need to write to EA and complain or is it ok to just leave him in the inventory ?
  • vixoovee wrote:
    Just got a second SVT in Mystery Box. Do I need to write to EA and complain or is it ok to just leave him in the inventory ?

Same here. After months of waiting, I ended up with two SVT's in three weeks!