Forum Discussion

10 years ago

2000-2500 pies a day?

If you log on two or three times a day and visit friends so that you at least get the pies from the criminals you should be fine. As for felons after they take one heart just make them attack again that's what I did. Also the collector can also fight felons and if you want to pay doughnuts plopper and Bart man can as well. I finished both phase 1 and 2, I have gotten one doughnut box from phase one and about five from phase 2 and I did not spend doughnuts once. Also its a bit late now but if you wanted to get all the prizes in time you would have to have gotten 3,928 pies a day.
  • CBonez89 wrote:
    took a few months off and came into this update a few days late.

how do you do it??? im only getting 2500 or so pies a day at most. normally closer to 2000.

I visit most friends (stop at 1fp for 180 visits)
    my HQ is level 10 or so.

also, how do you beat the felons with only 2 attackers (fallout boy and homer)... seems like im missing something here.

at this rate, ill be lucky to finish half of chapter 2 by the time the event ends in 16 days.... what a joke. no wonder I quit playing for 6 months!

Tapping the criminals gets 18 pies each. I get easily 6000 pies per day by visiting neighbours and tapping criminals. I don't bother with felons
  • You max out at 60 criminals every 5 hours. Let's assume you can get online at least twice a day, that's 120 x 18 = 2160 pies from criminals alone. Then add in your friend visits, which btw you really should be visiting ALL of your friends because you get 3 pies per town from tapping phones. So that's 3 x 100 for the phones = 300 pies. And lastly from tapping criminals in friend's towns you get, what, 270 a day? I must admit, I haven't paid much attention to that part since I know I'll be visiting all my friends anyway.

2160 + 300 + 270 = 2730

And that's only if you manage to visit twice a day. Since most of us are awake for more than 5 hours, you should be able to squeeze in at least 3 visits (once when you wake up, once at least 5 hours later, then once before going to bed). Which would bring your total up to 3810 pies a day. And that's not even counting the pies you get when your friends visit you.

Edit: I forgot about the HQ and Felons, which obviously add pies as well.

As of right now, I only have about 2 Felons at a time since I beat them so quickly. Once you get The Collector, you'll start defeating Felons faster. I generally only use Pieman and The Collector to fight Felons, and I keep Fallout Boy, Clownface, and Bartman on their 4 hour tasks to earn pies.
  • CBonez89 wrote:
    took a few months off and came into this update a few days late.

how do you do it??? im only getting 2500 or so pies a day at most. normally closer to 2000.

I visit most friends (stop at 1fp for 180 visits)
    my HQ is level 10 or so.

also, how do you beat the felons with only 2 attackers (fallout boy and homer)... seems like im missing something here.

at this rate, ill be lucky to finish half of chapter 2 by the time the event ends in 16 days.... what a joke. no wonder I quit playing for 6 months!

eventually you get a third attacker (The Collector) and your tower keeps growing its payout as you level it up.
  • im not sure how many i was getting, but after getting doc colossal, i was easily clearing 4000 pies a day to get my three free donuts everyday. i think i got the bonus either seven or eight times (counting another one today). i currently have over 83K pies, but i also quit collecting them this afternoon after getting my bonus.
  • I'm getting 8000 pies a day so 6 free donuts for the last 5 days :)