Forum Discussion

11 years ago

24 hour jobs

Hello there http://i.imgur.com/ShoFC1m.gif to the forum :thumbup:

I have had quite a few 24hr tasks thrown my way to of late, ive got 3 characters on the go now, should finish is about 4-5hrs i think.

Since i havent been putting characters on tasks every day and letting them wonder i have had a lot more random tasks ranging from 1hr to the 24hr
  • Also just a reminder guys if you send anyone on a 24 hour task make sure it's in a storable building. (i.e. don't send Lisa to dream about passing gym class or Homer to watch Monkey Trauma Center marathon, or Wiggium to go on a stakeout, or Quimby to embezzle money) Since this is a law update it will probably require Quimby or Wiggium to kick it off so I'm keeping both free. Of course I mentioned Lisa and Homer as well because they've kicked off like 90% percent of the quest so there's always the chance one of them could start it as well.
  • I WAS RIGHT!! Ha haha I ALWAYS get the 24 hour job exactly 24 hours before the updates. Exactly 24 hours after I was prompted to put them on 24 hours the update is here!!!!. This always always happens me, awesome :)

Enjoy 38 my fellow tappers :)