Forum Discussion

11 years ago

250 Donuts, what to buy?

Disco Stu, Sherri and Terri and Manjula are a must have.
  • I'd save it to see what a new update or expansion will bring before spending those donuts.
  • True, but the premium characters from stonecutters (number 51) were not so good, and even though he was limited time (and I bought him), I'd buy Disco stu anytime.
  • Save the donuts for a premium limited stuff...
    these characters aren't going anywhere!
  • First, what do you already have?
    If you bought the dumpster, don't you have close to 600 donuts? Or have you already spent some?
    Or are you just asking about the things you mentioned? Manjula has a good eight hour task and Stu has a good six hour task. I don't have the twins, so I can't say for sure. Also don't have Arnie, but I've been told repeatedly that he has an annoying voice. (I'll get him someday for the stonecutter robes.)

urlaub694 wrote:
    True, but the premium characters from stonecutters (number 51) were not so good

I cannot recommend taking this guy's word for anything. :roll:
  • I'm all about getting good value when buying premium items, so I'd skip Sherri and Terri - 150 donuts for a character only and they don't have separate tasks. Arnie is one I'll personally never buy because I think the helicopter is distracting. The Observatory is an awesome buy, as it looks good and opens up premium tasks for multiple characters. Disco Stu is pricy but it is a building/character combo and I love his two outdoor tasks. I don't own Manjula so can't comment on her, but the price is pretty reasonable for a building/character combo. Enjoy!
  • neuroheart wrote:
    First, what do you already have?
    If you bought the dumpster, don't you have close to 600 donuts? Or have you already spent some?
    Or are you just asking about the things you mentioned? Manjula has a good eight hour task and Stu has a good six hour task. I don't have the twins, so I can't say for sure. Also don't have Arnie, but I've been told repeatedly that he has an annoying voice. (I'll get him someday for the stonecutter robes.)

urlaub694 wrote:
    True, but the premium characters from stonecutters (number 51) were not so good

I cannot recommend taking this guy's word for anything. :roll:

So far I bought the Ferris wheel, Lotto N' Liquors, and Sprawl-Mart with the other donuts. I'll hold off a few days and wait for the next level update before buying then, it'll give me some time to accumulate some more donuts.