Forum Discussion

10 years ago

5 donuts with day 5 on railway?

I got my 5000 bonus and didn't get my donuts..................just realized you have to get from rail yard "5 piece mystery pack plus 5 donuts" .you have to get 70,000 blueprints to get bonus :D
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    try syncing the game via krustyland or friend screen and come back?

Thanks for the suggestion! Tried both and still the same donut count. Not totally sure about the donut count beforehand, I could easily be off by 5. But I know there was no message that my donuts increased, and I did get a message that the tracks increased. I am sure gonna pay attention next week to how many donuts I have before I hand in all my Iracks! :D Again, thanks for the help!
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    there's no message for donut increase

Thanks, I just wasn't paying attention to my donut count. :D Good to know!
  • Please confirm what I pretty much suspect. If you don't reach the 5 track/5 donut before the counter reaches zero, you start over from square one?
  • And are these 5 donuts a one time thing? Cuz i have 1 day left and only at prize 3 , dont think i will get all the needed bleuprints...

Would be asume if was a constant reward
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    you'll get them everytime you reach prize 5

Sweet! Tnx LP! Now i can enjoy my sunday chill,instead of going in to the game every hour :wink: and prep my town to nuke :lol: