Forum Discussion

12 years ago

500 eggs GONE. Major Bug! IS there any compensation?

Nope, you know why? Because they don't care obviously there is no testing done at all in this company, if they do there eyes must be shut
  • It's pretty comon that it happens. Most people think if you're in your town wen there dropping eggs in your town can mess up the drop. Not been confirmed but I agree with it
  • Take 50-100 egg breaks. Allow the system to save the data you are "dropping" otherwise is like trying to open 100 youtube pages at once. Happened to me once.. Now I'm taking long breaks.. or I'll when I get back to giving eggs next week.
  • mcduck90 wrote:
    Take 50-100 egg breaks. Allow the system to save the data you are "dropping" otherwise is like trying to open 100 youtube pages at once. Happened to me once.. Now I'm taking long breaks.. or I'll when I get back to giving eggs next week.

Amen to that, someone sent me 420 eggs and it nearly blew my iPod up!
  • It is very common. I had this problem yesterday and missed out on over 400 eggs from friends. Others are having this problem as well. But there is no known cause or solution. I emailed EA customer service, but who knows if or when we will hear back about it.

I was able to get over 400 eggs at a time and no problem. Which is weird that this is happening now.