Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Now that I've reached the maximum level of 939, which seems a rather random number by the way, I've noticed that the developers have doubled the amount of XP needed to get the donuts, from 500000 to 1 million. Not nice
  • 939 is the area code for Springfield.
    Below 939 you get 1 donut. Above 939 you get a chance for 3.
    Build a House farm. Concentrate on Blue Houses. Soon you'll have so much cash you won't be able to spend it all and you can buy extra chances and get 3 donuts every time.
  • "lucajick;c-2160221" wrote:
    Do blue houses work better than jet markets?

I'm going to have to guess that "jet markets" are a bad translation of Kwik-E-Marts.
    No. You're not understanding.
    You build a House Farm with Blue, Purple, Pink, White, and Orange Houses. Then you leave them there and collect the payouts over and over again. This builds up a cash surplus.
    You buy Kwik-E-Marts (KEMS), then you wait 4 hours and tap them to collect the huge amount of XP they pay out with the build finish. Then you sell them and buy more. It's best to have the XP Collider charged up (25 donuts for 10 days is the best deal). KEMs pay out 2,000 XP when you finish the build.
    The formula to determine your payout with the XP Collider active is
    P x (M +1) x 5 = XP
    So with my 1900% multiplier I get:
    2,000 x (1900% +1) x 5 = XP
    2,000 x (19 +1) x 5 = XP
    2,000 x 20 x 5 = 200,000 for every KEM I tap in.
    So I only have to build 5 KEMs for each round of Bonus Donuts (Bonuts for short).
    Click here for a video I made of collecting Bonuts.
  • "pigsick57;d-264381" wrote:
    Now that I've reached the maximum level of 939, which seems a rather random number by the way, I've noticed that the developers have doubled the amount of XP needed to get the donuts, from 500000 to 1 million. Not nice

Been there, done that, 7 times so far. Working on two more, both over half way there. Welcome to the club! You have achieved something less than 1/3 reach (in my experience), keep up the grind.
  • "wadebear;c-2160179" wrote:
    939 is the area code for Springfield.
    Below 939 you get 1 donut. Above 939 you get a chance for 3.
    Build a House farm. Concentrate on Blue Houses. Soon you'll have so much cash you won't be able to spend it all and you can buy extra chances and get 3 donuts every time.

Do blue houses work better than jet markets?
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "spyder1952850;c-2160210" wrote:
    "pigsick57;d-264381" wrote:

Been there, done that, 7 times so far. Working on two more, both over half way there. Welcome to the club! You have achieved something less than 1/3 reach (in my experience), keep up the grind.

I have have a couple of active neighbors for years and they are still in the 100's range for level. I wish there was a way I could tell them the secrets KEM farming and importance of the Bonus %