Forum Discussion

10 years ago

A bit bored?

2almondnut wrote:
I know, this is the kind of annoying post...but is anyone else a bit bored? (in the context of course of it being a game you can just ignore). I'm getting some tapping in as I don't want to not get the track etc), but it's not very - interesting... There just seems to be a lot more 'drone tapping' with not much excitement by way of reward?

Although that said I like the tip we got at the beginning of the event and would like to know what it will look like after the event has finished?
Bored? With two simultanious events?

There is no time to be bored...
  • I'm far from bored. My task bar is very very full. I started playing during Tapball so I'm currently working my way through the regular storyline tasks from level 1 to 56 to build up my Springfield and unlock new characters to use. Along side that I'm working through Squidport and Krustyland tasks while keeping my main focus on my daily Monorail progress. Also at my current pace I should hit level 30 and Springfield Heights by the end of the week so my task list will soon get even longer.
  • ephphoneapps wrote:
    Lusmo wrote:
    2almondnut wrote:
    I know, this is the kind of annoying post...but is anyone else a bit bored? (in the context of course of it being a game you can just ignore). I'm getting some tapping in as I don't want to not get the track etc), but it's not very - interesting... There just seems to be a lot more 'drone tapping' with not much excitement by way of reward?

Although that said I like the tip we got at the beginning of the event and would like to know what it will look like after the event has finished?
    Bored? With two simultanious events?

There is no time to be bored...

1 event and 1 expansion. And yes... between the Monorail, leveling up Springfield Heights, and trying to buy all the new land & remodeling as I go... I don't think I've ever been busier in the game.

yes busy but boring. Same characters to same tasks over and over again. The rest I just put on 24hr tasks to keep them out of the way. Then of course there is the constant crashing and having to reload over and over again.
  • robynou wrote:
    Personally, I am not bored. I have so much catching up to do just to try to make my town look presentable. I was able to keep up until the SH event. Now I have buildings just sitting in the far off corner with no decorations or streets. :oops:

I'm similar. I haven't decorated since last Summer, I have all buildings etc from every event since + level ups. I had intended to decorate during this Summer but I've done nothing! I'm just too lazy!

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,363 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago