Forum Discussion

12 years ago

A new tip for scoring treats

awesome!
  • No problem! :) I think it may not be so for the heck house because it's just a facade for the church....Or maybe it is different when the facade is on and off...

Hmmm..Anybody can confirm this??

• Thanks, Mellytan! I wasn't looking for those before, but I'll be scanning for them now. :)
  • Not sure about the church, as I'm not there yet (I just got Devil Flanders), but everyone else is saying that it is just a building skin.
  • Mogibbins

Unfortunately you've not quite understood things.

When you visit other Springfields you won't see zombies walking around, what we are saying is that when you visit other Springfields, the cemetery's and mausoleums act like other buildings and generate cash. If you see cash floating above them you can tap on it like any other cash, however, in this case you may also get a bonus of toilet paper, eggs or treats.

In the case of either the House of Evil (which looks like a shop) or the Dream House (like a haunted old mansion) you may see extra large treats (carved pumpkins) floating above them and if you do you can tap on them like you would cash, tills menus etc to collect cash and XP as normal but again you may get a bonus Halloween item.

Getting bonus Halloween items is random and as you can collect 3 times, if you collect on say just one item you can leave and go back 3 times.

At this stage we are not sure about the House of Heck, which is the church with a sign or facade added to it.

Hope all is clear now.
  • That was nicely explained, julesg. :)

I have something else to add (julesg007, you're keen on this info. already). If you create a secondary game, it only takes about 30 minutes to get through the basic tutorial, and once completed, the Halloween update immediately kicks in (I just did this about an hour ago). *Bam!*, you get to set up your two graveyards on the new game, and have freshly hatching zombies. Collect the eggs and tp rolls from them. Friend yourself (your main game). Visit your main game and use all of those goodies there. I had lots of extra donuts leftover from the tutorial (and from the Myan riddle which you now get to put together immediately, since the special has already aired), and I used those donuts to buy the Halloween Mystery Boxes (2 donuts each) to stock up on even more eggs/tp to trash my place. So on my main game, I can clean these up and get a bunch of extra candies every day, simply by quickly logging in to my other game twice a day.

I happen to have two different devices, so set up my secondary game on my phone (my main is on my iPad) for ease, but you shouldn't require two devices. All you do is log out of Origin when you open your game, then opt to create a new account. I used a different email address, created a new screen name, and wasn't even asked to verify through email, so it went pretty quickly. The only real pain, is that you'd have to keep logging out and in again to switch between games. That's why it's better to use two devices if that's an option for you.

I should probably edit that into the first post too.

Oh, and I did notice that while I can't see zombies from on my main game from my secondary, I was able to see my zombified characters (e.g Bart, etc., who had been bitten). :)
  • JuliusGulius

Sort of one step ahead of you :wink: , I've got access to 3 Springfields - was an easy way to add friends so to speak at the beginning.

They all have cemetery's and one is effectively dormant so guaranteed to find the cemetery ready to raid!

Also mutual TP'ing and egging has scored some extra valuable treats, sorry everyone know its a tad selfish but trying get enough treats for all the Halloween goodies but any spare I do chuck around other friends Springfields. If only EA hadn't had made the TP, eggs and treats random and had zombies generate every 8 hours instead of 10 we would all have more TP and eggs for our friends towns!

Will check the donut tally in the dormant town as I won't be taking that one any further forward but the other 2 I will, but one I've used the donuts up, rather unwisely I now realise and the other I have just them on Moleman character so none spare :cry:
  • nixandarcee

These are great tips and you can get lots of extra bonus items, keep at it and your treats will soon mount up.

Will be over 350 myself this evening having spent 60 to get the pet cemetry and super collider so over 400 and counting!!!

Please feel free to invite princemalta as this is one one of mine but dormant so should be good for cemetry raids!!!