Forum Discussion

12 years ago

A "Thank You" to EA (I know, it's rare).

Good for you. Nice to hear that it got sorted out. :D
  • DIrishB wrote:
    slivdawg77 wrote:
    They blow I had issues that took them over Two weeks to get back to me my ex not going up there for awhile the did absolutely nothing to help the problem after four day I finally fixed with trying different things! The developers of this game suck for glitches is fine but when you don't have the People who can help with that an other problems then something is wrong! The offered me 5 donuts! That's less then a buck!! Glad they helped you iv dropped about 90 now 100 now on those fn scratch off an I need the Springfield sign also but I don't really want to waste the donuts on them

Really don't mean to be rude, but part of the problem might be your sentence structure (primarily consisting of unrelated fragments) and spelling. While I get the general idea that you had a problem with XP or donuts, the specifics elude me. If your email to EA was anything like this post I can understand why they didn't (or more appropriately, couldn't) help you. I see you're from Minnesota, did you only recently move there from another country?

It's tough to understand you, honestly no harm or insult meant, but seriously, maybe slow down a bit and proofread your posts so the rest of the English speaking/reading world knows what you mean.

Anyway, like I said, EA often deserves the ire they receive, but this one time they came through for me. Hope your problem gets worked out, good luck!

Your are right my typing skills are bad! I really do not proof read an that was the issue. But I did correct this with area when they finally got back to me! I re read this as well an your right I look high when I am just annoyed and do not care! But is this person really serious I can get in trouble with this site on this bad language stuff?

If so Iam sorry if I offended any of you, But if I get booted for this it is pretty poor reason