Forum Discussion

12 years ago

A *WARNING* to people that are trying to get "free Donuts".

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • I was gonna dl the file to examine it, but you have to complete an offer just to dl it. I'm not that interested to see it.
  • I saw this amazing deal on ebay. You had to give them your password and they would give you 999.999.999 Homer Buddhas. :lol:
    Even if this were legit, who would want to open a billion Buddhas? :shock:
  • They mainly do this to get you to fill in forms and they get commision from them. I have all the premium items for free because I can't legally pay for them, the app isn't in my devices store. Instead I donate to charity with the should be money on donuts so I don't feel guilty. But if I didn't do this I would miss out on every premium item so its win win really. Instead of Ea pocketing my money it goes to a better source, plus I give ea enough for fifa. I also don't speed up tasks etc as that ruins the fun.
  • I remb when krispy creme opened by me they were giving out free donuts and it was so hot and delicious that it made my dad want to buy a box full, so i guess the moral is they use the free donuts to entice ppl in the. Bam u end up buying a dozen assorted donuts. I think this has little to do with the topic tho :P
  • brenner_yes wrote:
    I remb when krispy creme opened by me they were giving out free donuts and it was so hot and delicious that it made my dad want to buy a box full, so i guess the moral is they use the free donuts to entice ppl in the. Bam u end up buying a dozen assorted donuts. I think this has little to do with the topic tho :P

Its a bit on topic, perfect anology though, I bet your dad wished he could keep getting free krispy cremes. :p