Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Adding a screen shot?

You must firs be promoted by the EA forum to post pictures. You will need around 50 post before the 22nd of next month. When promoted you will need to convert the photo a separate site. I use imgur.com.
  • direwolf987 wrote:
    You must firs be promoted by the EA forum to post pictures. You will need around 50 post before the 22nd of next month. When promoted you will need to convert the photo a separate site. I use imgur.com.

This is not sooo, post count does not matter when it comes to being promoted it is random, just stay active, and on the 22nd of each month you may be lucky enough to get promoted :D

To upload pics from your phone/iPad whatever you need to have a hosting site such as imgur or photobucket or such like then post the link to the image here and a level2 will post it for you :D
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:

This is not sooo, post count does not matter when it comes to being promoted it is random, just stay active, and on the 22nd of each month you may be lucky enough to get promoted :D

To upload pics from your phone/iPad whatever you need to have a hosting site such as imgur or photobucket or such like then post the link to the image here and a level2 will post it for you :D

My bad. I was just regurgitating what i had read on hear.
  • direwolf987 wrote:

My bad. I was just regurgitating what i had read on hear.

Cool dude, alot of people think you have to have a certain amount of posts but you dont, there have been people promoted with only 10 before lol
  • direwolf987 wrote:

Thanks for the info.

I asked because I have an amusing shot of a glitch in my town. Do you ever get those momentary glitches when one of your buildings/items appears to be something else? Then you press the arrow/move button and it reverts to what it should be?

That happened recently with the iron fencing around Burns's manor. One of Fat Tony's henchmen stands, multiplied, instead of the fencing. Weird looking, but funny.
  • LinusB09 wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:

Thanks for the info.

I asked because I have an amusing shot of a glitch in my town. Do you ever get those momentary glitches when one of your buildings/items appears to be something else? Then you press the arrow/move button and it reverts to what it should be?

That happened recently with the iron fencing around Burns's manor. One of Fat Tony's henchmen stands, multiplied, instead of the fencing. Weird looking, but funny.

You can always convert the image and put it on the forum. Someone who is promoted will repost you image so people can see it.