Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Waiting time

For those who've been locked out of the game before. Not because of your device but just your Origin account. For no explicable reason.. how long did it take to get back in? Did you get in touch with EA?
I've been locked out since the 11th (when Whacking Day was introduced). I've got a ticket with EA. I called a few days after I started it because I hadn't even gotten an acknowledgement email. Turns out I'd never been placed in the queue. Then I got an email on the 15th with the usual generic ways to get in. I emailed back saying I'd tried all that and the trouble was with my origin account. The next day I got an email asking for details about my device. On the 21st I got an email saying the issue had been moved to a 'higher tier'.. whatever that means.

Anyone ever gone through this process? How long after the 'higher tier' email did you get back in? I'm just wondering if I'm going to be missing Whacking Day altogether. At this point I'm just going to regret not getting the buildings like Fort Sensible, the Motel and the Stadium.
No RepliesBe the first to reply