Forum Discussion

11 years ago

After You Receive Satan's Anvil, Will You Still Visit?

Yes, there are donuts in them taps.

Edit: though, I am writing a thesis right now. I've missed visiting a day or two during this event already. But I won't purposely stop.
  • I visit all my neighbors every single day, with precious few exceptions (like when my Internet was down for a few days, ugh!) So no matter how far I make it, I'll still visit every day. :)
  • I'm grinding now to get the prizes early, due to the hectic work schedule I am expecting next week. I'll keep visiting if I can!
  • mycosmsea wrote:
    I am a serious tapper who visits my friends every day. I triple tap each one. I just wish most of my friends returned the favor. Honestly, only about 25% of my friends visit me. Oh well. I get mine in the end. Thanks to all those who visit back.

if you have a spot, you can add me - ax0n01. i'm a regular triple tapper and looking for more regular forum posters to be neighbors.

on the thread topic, i just heard about the donut bonus post-final prize. hope everyone continues to tap, i will.
  • I will continue to tap till the event ends. I usually miss a day here and there because tap time gets to late and it moves to the next morning and slowly marches thru the day till it happens again. I wish the time till retap was 23 hours and not 24.

Once the event ends I will occasionally tap and I really don't see the point of neighbors coming by to tap. For the donut hunters, I do leave a row of brown house for them to tap.