Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Alley McBalls

Apu, Homer, Moe, Cletus, Krusty, Ned, Reverend Lovejoy, Wiggum, Snake, Luigi, Willy, Otto, Kent Brockman, Barney, Lou, Eddie, Arnie Pye, Mindy, Princess Kashmir, Helen Lovejoy, Lurleen, Sea Captain
  • the complete list is the Bowlers:
    Apu, Homer, Moe, Cletus, Krusty, Ned, Reverend Lovejoy, Wiggum, Snake, Luigi, Willy, Otto, Kent Brockman, Barney, Lou, Eddie, Arnie Pye, Mindy, Princess Kashmir, Helen Lovejoy, Lurleen, Sea Captain
    and no it's not permanent

but Pin Pal Apu's Admire Luxury Bowling Balls
    is permanent there
  • Note that it's for 10 characters/repetitions. So send 9 people at first, then the rest after a break so you can clear & re-send the original ones again when they finish the first time.
  • Kwestyung wrote:
    Can you send characters there to earn AB or just money?

AB. I really hope this lasts for the duration of the event. Every little helps.
  • I'm going to try to keep one person with the job free, and send that character on the task right before all the others finish. I'm thinking if at least one character is still currently on the job, the task may be available again for the others, even if its completed more than the required 10 times.

I hope :mrgreen:
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    the complete list is the Bowlers:
    and no it's not permanent

but Pin Pal Apu's Admire Luxury Bowling Balls
    is permanent there

I'm pretty sure I saw the task in Nixon's list, too, as I sent him on his next quest task.
  • aidx1054 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    I'd bet one time task.

If it is a 1 time task, in order to boost our amateur bucks would it be best to send 9 characters the first time and then all the characters that have the ability to a second time? Would this work?

I sent 9 character on the task this morning, then just sent everyone else I could send on it now.
    When I wake up in 9 hours, I can resend the original 9 back on the task again.
  • I just stumbled across this post, 6 hours after I sent everyone I possibly could.

Let's say I spend a few donuts to free up Homer, and start the 16 hour task BEFORE I collect the other 13, will I be able

to send them all again?

Rinse and repeat method works, no?
  • Wouldn't let me resend. Thanks EA for taking the fun out of events.

http://img.lightersideofrealestate.com/2014/12/1-out-of-reach.gif