Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Amateur Bucks Usages

empathy77 wrote:
So let me get this straight EA, you want us to use the amateur bucks to:

1) upgrade our Tap Ball characters
2) purchase stadium upgrades and other craftables
And 3) purchase sport balls for 500 bucks each, which seems pretty important considering the current rate to achieve the first community prize will take more than 30 days......

Ok, so I earn around 600 amateur bucks a day, how exactly am I supposed to do the above mentioned 3 tasks? Any information would be appreciated, Thank You EA!

EA is playing us. But I find that fun. :) We wanted community prizes, so they gave it to us but threw in some wrinkles.

My advice...

Don't buy more than one of the balls yet. You may have to buy one to get rid of that task and start dropping balls. When you finish Alley MacBalls and the 16h task after that, I think that tapping fans will give balls. I have not finished, and have not seen anyone say this is the trigger.

Stuff in red above is not correct. LP now says that balls drop randomly (20%) from tapping balls in your town.

If you like the stuff in the shop, buy it. But know that we get some of it free. Like we got one soccer net free.

Look at the strategy thread first post for ideas on upgrade strategies.

• Yeah I'll I've bought from the shop are the things the game has made me buy to finish a task plus the field goal. Everything else as of now in the store is Available as a daily training task.
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    Yes, I do out cole slaw on my sandwich. It's OK...I know what I'm doing.

Wild guess: you are significantly older than the average forum member and Tapped Out player?

I'm going to guess you're in your 50s or 60s.
  • You make 600 a day! In act 1 I've been making maybe 350 a day but I just don't have 2 full teams yet. So far, I've upgraded 10 times (nothing above 2 1/2 stars), Purchased the 1 required ball, Bought the required 4 pack to recharge players, and crafted to permanent items yet. Right now, I only have about 1,700 AB.

I'm waiting to see how acts 2 and 3 progress before spending my ABs. There's not much I want to craft, Maybe a couple pair of Football uprights and a second soccer goal. So, some time in the future I can make a Soccer Field and a Football field in town.
  • yelp818 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

Wild guess: you are significantly older than the average forum member and Tapped Out player?

Guess my age too!
    :mrgreen:
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    yelp818 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

Guess my age too!

39?

Hmm, does a "guess my age" thread sounds like an interesting idea?
  • mathumster385 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    yelp818 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

Guess my age too!

39?

YES I was thinking that!
  • rosesgirlnz wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    mathumster385 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    yelp818 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

Guess my age too!

39?

YES I was thinking that!

Are you going to start one John? :mrgreen:

I know a few... :mrgreen:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10092247.page