Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Animated Tasks! ❤

The animated tasks that come with this little update are awesome - Anger Watkins are great but I'm talking about Milhouse's visual tasks.
I was watching his Fight Bart task and I was in awe about how effort must have gone into it - I love the details in the game and LOVE visual tasks <3!
As far as tie-ins go, this one is awesome, right? :)
  • That being said ... I am ready for whatever is next! :smiley: I'm hoping for something tomorrow, maybe St Patty's
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I stored Anger Watkins because the desk is too big for my stadium, and the name Anger sounds too negative, and I try to avoid the negative. Plus, he looks like a guy from ESPN who complains more than the average person's share, IMO, based on my limited viewing of his commentary. Perhaps it's an act to promote ratings, but if I want a character named Anger in my town, he needs to be an MMA fighter or a Tasmanian Devil wannabe.

Love love love the fight with Bart visual task. Have kept that on since I got the basketball court.
  • i agree sam, this was a good tie-in mini event. honestly, i don't care about the fight bart task like many others seem to, but i've been setting his practice shooting hoops nonstop since we got the bball court, even despite it being just a 2hr task. as for anger, i picked him up... i don't care that he looks like the guy from espn that i despise, or that his name is anger, or that he's negative.... it's the simpsons after all. i put the desk in front of my tapball stadium, with anger raging over homer's bicycle kick form.

http://i.imgur.com/JPK5lDl.png
  • I don't know if anyone has brought it up yet, but one thing I'm loving about Anger Watkins is he seems to have a criticism (comment) at the end of every cleared task. I'm well past the completion of his introductory quests, These comments are coming up when I clear the tasks that "I" chose to send him on.
  • in the code they have a send all characters on animated tasks option, but it has not been implemented
  • "evant13579;1584388" wrote:
    in the code they have a send all characters on animated tasks option, but it has not been implemented

that is a feature that needs to be implemented. have also long wished for an option to be able to tap on buildings to directly set tasks there... i like building animations as much as i do character ones.
  • "JonOfMeans;1584377" wrote:
    I don't know if anyone has brought it up yet, but one thing I'm loving about Anger Watkins is he seems to have a criticism (comment) at the end of every cleared task. I'm well past the completion of his introductory quests, These comments are coming up when I clear the tasks that "I" chose to send him on.

That sounds cool. Can you give one example?

(It will be too late for me to purchase him, but I'd still like to know.)
  • Okay here's what I have:
    So far, I can only confirm the behavior in the first task

Look for a Decent Meal
    AND
    only after dining in some restaurants (I'm suspecting the ones tied to the introductory quest)