Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Another Whining Misery Box Thread

That's not funny. :cry:
I have won every week fences, trees, parking lots, 250 cash and also 1000 cash.
Last Wednesday I've won 10 donuts. :)
  • I got $250 two boxes in a row, and a tree before that, and a newspaper dispenser before that. My good will after getting SVT has just about faded.
  • dave3490 wrote:
    I just tap it, get what i get and then just carry on with my game, i don't let it annoy me anymore :lol: :lol:

Same here, lol
  • brookesaywhatx wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    I just tap it, get what i get and then just carry on with my game, i don't let it annoy me anymore :lol: :lol:

Same here, lol

Same If I don't like or need it I sell it I actually hope that if I don't get donuts I get fences
  • halo_nothing wrote:
    And this needs its own thread because...?

Because there are too many "We need more land" threads and "Sorry friends I'm going away for the weekend" threads and "Let's try and guess what the EA devs are going to do next" threads and not enough "Moaning about the Mystery Box" threads on the front page.
  • My 2nd and third boxes were the Lemon Tree and 10 donuts. It's all hedges and newspaper dispensers since.
  • No one will know the pain of 250$ when you have millions sitting there and nothing to buy.

And yet I had my fair share of small premium items with multiplier this month so I cannot really complain.