Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Anyone here able to get past part 7?

I thought you had finished your Valentine's tasks already?
  • jjnag1971 wrote:
    My question is what are we working for?
    I have to agree with Josh and that this is an event that is definitely without its charm. In the past we leveled up, had goals and community prizes, with this there are lame decorations and a Krustyland ride, whoopty doo, no one seems to care for Krustyland.
    Brandine was the only good thing that came out of this event.

My thoughts exactly. I would of rather had a random level up rather than a crappy Valentines Day event with ugly decorations.
  • JoshSherer wrote:
    Part 7 of the V-Day storyline is stuck. I sent Mindy to get a tan. But anytime I click to send Homer to go get champagne it just sends me to my inventory instead of putting me on Homer with the task. And when I click Homer directly he doesn't have any champagne task. Another stupid bug. Good job EA.

Same thing happened to me. I'm sorry but I can't remember exactly what I did to 'fix' it though. Either I sent another character on task or synced by going to krustyland and back.
  • JoshSherer wrote:
    Huh...you were right. I guess the game considers my 1st build KEM as my main one.

Of course it does, that's the one you were instructed to build in one of the earliest levels so, therefore, the one everyone playing the game will definitely have. My Homer was way over the other side of Springfield and walked right past my other KEM to get to the original one in order to buy his "custom champagne".