Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Apologies to Forum friends

Dont worry im one of your neighboor and am having the same problem .Last night the game was crashing everytime i visited a town and now it just wont get pass the loading screen
  • dadoubebe167 wrote:
    Dont worry im one of your neighbor and am having the same problem .Last night the game was crashing everytime i visited a town and now it just wont get pass the loading screen

Yup, something is up in ur SF mate, your's was the first neighbor I came across that I just couldn't get into for love nor money - tried on 3 different devices and soon as I clicked on ur town - boom, back to log phone screen. Hope the nerds don't leave too much mess bud - fingers crossed it gets sorted out soon for ya
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I hope your game gets sorted quickly, mate. I had the same problem with a friend's town. Crashed every time I tried to enter.
  • barryriddl474 wrote:
    I hope your game gets sorted quickly, mate. I had the same problem with a friend's town. Crashed every time I tried to enter.

Luckily it's not my SF that is causing problems (keeping fingers crossed it stays that way) but a lot of the people on me friends list.

I suspect it is people with pretty full towns that with the extra load of attacking nerds/burning buildings/destroyed stuff that is pushing them beyond the limits that the game/app can handle tbh
  • It would be nice if at least EA would aknowledged the problem and not leave us hanging .

ohh just has im writing this im having a small update on the game , i'll keep you posted
  • Problem fixed i can access my town i havent try to visit friend yet but there also a new level and a new building . :)
  • dadoubebe167 wrote:
    Problem fixed i can access my town i havent try to visit friend yet but there also a new level and a new building . :)

Just visited your town bud, all seems to be fixed.

Whatever the problem was, the update seems to have fixed it.

Just finished me friends run through and not one crash.

Keeping fingers crossed it stays this way :wink: