Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Asia de Cuba

It becomes yellow when ? caracter is doing ? task inside
  • sony1319 wrote:

I like how your keyboard is set to French. It makes sense given your location. Do you happen to know which characters, that would truly be the information I need.
  • ecneralc wrote:
    I like sending my people to it cause it looks really nice when lit up like that

Which characters? I'm only missing a few skins and Shauna.
  • swdonnelly84 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

I like how your keyboard is set to French. It makes sense given your location. Do you happen to know which characters, that would truly be the information I need.

Leg and louie. Yep I'm french lol i hate when the keyboard change what i say but i usually talk in french so i keep it like that :D
  • chrisp530 wrote:
    Love the yellow.

Legs and Louie each have a 3 hour task there.

That's great. Haven't built Fat Tony's yet. Been saving it and Herman's so I have something to look forward to. Thanks again.
  • sony1319 wrote:
    swdonnelly84 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

Leg and louie. Yep I'm french lol i hate when the keyboard change what i say but i usually talk in french so i keep it like that :D

Fair enough. I pretend to be bilingual but always get caught. Thanks too.
  • ecneralc wrote:
    If you hold down a letter long enough it will bring up a list of accents over them:

Àáâäæãå??ßšèéêë???ÿûüùú?îïí??ìôöòóœø?õ

On the iPhone I could do more but you get the idea and obviously the forum doesn't recognize some if them cause put ? For them lol

Lol. Can you make a percent sign on an iPhone?
  • Well, I can tell you that these letters belong in the Danish alphabet: ?, ?, ?.