Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Baby Lisa unlock questline (Mild spoiler)

I found it odd that Baby Lisa had an unlock questline that started with Marge talking about her FIVE children of Maggie, Lisa, Baby Lisa, Bart and Baby Bart when we haven't even started the week 4 quests
Spoiler
which has Baby Bart as a final prize

Wonder if this was supposed to be triggered after the event?...
  • "someonewashere;c-2084326" wrote:
    This is a game where almost all cars are the exact size of the road (except when they aren't), where the size of a door is scaled to the size of the building, so at times a Happy little elf is the only one who can fit, and other times even Kong sized Homer can pass through.

A game where the Simpsons house has two separate physical versions (not skins), not including the garage with the toaster (if I'm not mistaken...) Homers work bench, which is technically part of the house itself, yet is bigger than it should be.....
    Where cars are larger than houses at times (ratios at least....)

My point?

Don't think about it.

As long as it's not a game breaking bug, I'm okay with it.

Don't forget about the purple dinosaur that walks in the street, while Cregg Demon rides a motorcycle on the sidewalk.
  • Well, baby Bart is spoiled by the splash screen, and it's only mentioned that one time in the quest, so I guess it was just an accident. It will probably be explored a bit more whe we actually unlock baby Bart.
  • Baby Bart is in the character collections group for the event, so every player already knows that character will be coming soon. There's no need to hide it as a spoiler.
  • This is a game where almost all cars are the exact size of the road (except when they aren't), where the size of a door is scaled to the size of the building, so at times a Happy little elf is the only one who can fit, and other times even Kong sized Homer can pass through.

A game where the Simpsons house has two separate physical versions (not skins), not including the garage with the toaster (if I'm not mistaken...) Homers work bench, which is technically part of the house itself, yet is bigger than it should be.....
    Where cars are larger than houses at times (ratios at least....)

My point?

Don't think about it.

As long as it's not a game breaking bug, I'm okay with it.