Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Back to Recycling then.

It feels good to have five people in the Glass Depot again, and Plastic and Metal as well of course, but especially Glass.

Only 2 characters and a maximum of 70, (possibly 75), collected and the last 8 out of 10 bundles of blueprints have needed Glass.

GLASS... GLASS... Okay, now I wanna watch Die Hard, again.
  • Hehehe. I had it today. I now just send a handful of people on it. At least that way I gain back control in 60mins.
  • "iain51269522;c-2142802" wrote:
    Hehehe. I had it today. I now just send a handful of people on it. At least that way I gain back control in 60mins.

Or you could just store the Kwik-E-Mart, go to the Neighborhood, go back, replace Kwik-E-Mart.

• "kyranweemael;c-2144379" wrote:
    Why recycle? Just to get points, money, xp or is there something better from recycling?

5 donuts each time you finish a full round.
  • Did you just finish send springfielder's to buy milk at the kwikymart too?
  • Now don't go jinxing it, but, no I haven't been stuck on that DC.
  • "KLmaker;d-260465" wrote:
    It feels good to have five people in the Glass Depot again, and Plastic and Metal as well of course, but especially Glass.

Only 2 characters and a maximum of 70, (possibly 75), collected and the last 8 out of 10 bundles of blueprints have needed Glass.

GLASS... GLASS... Okay, now I wanna watch Die Hard, again.

Pro tip - If you don't have Jessie, Uter, the Hippie, Dewey Largo, Brandine and Ray Patterson from the Yearbook. I would recommend to get them asap.

They especially help with the recycling stuff when events are going on.

Since during most events a lot of freemiums used for recycling like Bart, Lisa, Homer, Moe, etc are used more often than not to help to grind event currency.

Btw, I have most of the premium characters that help out with the recycling already unlocked.

The only recycling premium I don't have is Ray, whom I am trying to unlock from my Yearbook currently.