Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Background music in my town

I have mine turned down in the settings. It was cute the first few times it played, but then it got on my nerves.
  • Thanks Wadebear. I'll do that. I just can't figure out how it's going on and off without me changing it. Unless I'm tapping in my sleep now :wink:
  • Do you flip the switch that mutes the phone ringer? - that turns off the sound no matter what its set to - then when its on - music returns - thats when I notice this - oh, I must not have mute on the ringer.................................
  • The music for my game does not start playing when I load the game, it only starts to play when I sync it. Its weird but I've learned to deal with it.
  • Hey Empathy77, I'm not sure what you mean by sync the game. I can totally live with it especially since I play with the sound off anyway. It's just bugging me that it's going on and off all of a sudden. A bit of a mystery really...
  • meowkat88mew wrote:
    Hey Empathy77, I'm not sure what you mean by sync the game. I can totally live with it especially since I play with the sound off anyway. It's just bugging me that it's going on and off all of a sudden. A bit of a mystery really...

I think Empathy means that he goes to either his neighbour's list or Krustyland, and then back to his town. The game syncs with the servers at EA when you do that. Same thing happens in my town most of the time.