Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Bad dream house

Does anyone know what tasks and characters initiate the bad dream house? I saw someone say Willie, Homer and Marge did, but I didn't see anything in the task menus.
  • It can be tricky getting her in there too, I did the store her, move the BDH to an open area, placed her right beside it and immediately tap her rob a house task (24H) and she zipped right passed it and went into another house across the darn field! Minx.
  • Has to be others because that house has been around for years....those 2 characters just released this past year.
  • "spritals148;1491188" wrote:
    It can be tricky getting her in there too, I did the store her, move the BDH to an open area, placed her right beside it and immediately tap her rob a house task (24H) and she zipped right passed it and went into another house across the darn field! Minx.

Lol annoying!
  • I don't have Lucille. I've found the easiest way to use the wise guys "check plumbing" task at BDH (12 hr), is to store Googelplex (SP?). Move the BDH and GP isolated together, store GP to free him & send on the task. Then resend as soon as his task is cleared to keep him there! ;)

"oubouncer;1491191" wrote:
    Has to be others because that house has been around for years....those 2 characters just released this past year.

I swear Comic book guy and either Bart or Hugo had tasks there! (I know Hugo's got the Spooky house too). They may have been short term during an event though and I haven't checked with keeping the wise guy on task.

• "oubouncer;1491170" wrote:
    Oh wise guy.....what is the task? Any others or just those 2?

Yeah, I didn't realise wise guy was called Rafael, until now.
    When I get him to do his 12 hour plumbing job into the dream house, I then repeat the task as soon as he comes out. I don't have Lucille, I missed her when she was released.