Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Banana Trees

:lol:
  • But what if the banana attract King Homer? If he smashes your buildings would EA make you buy them again? would EA sell insurance?
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    But what if the banana attract King Homer? If he smashes your buildings would EA make you buy them again? would EA sell insurance?

Noooo, don't even go there... See I was right banana trees are a bad idea, if it encourages King Homer to wreak havoc :evil: :cry: bad idea :thumbdown:
  • Banana trees would probably just be another premium decoration I wouldn't buy, but I'm sure they'd look great on the beach.

I'd luv some willow trees as one of the standard decorations, always thought willows were some of the most gorgeous trees.

dmariet16 wrote:
    Yes, please! :D and maybe some flowering trees like redbuds, dogwoods, cherry blossoms... I can dream, can't I???

I've faked those by putting flowers behind the dead trees from Halloween. It's not perfect, but I like it.
  • mwdalton wrote:
    Xarone wrote:
    Bannana trees would be awesome if they came with monkey's to run around the town

Hah, yes, Mojo the Helper Monkey, or Mr Teeny :D

Pray for Mojo.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    Banana trees would probably just be another premium decoration I wouldn't buy, but I'm sure they'd look great on the beach.

I'd luv some willow trees as one of the standard decorations, always thought willows were some of the most gorgeous trees.

dmariet16 wrote:
    Yes, please! :D and maybe some flowering trees like redbuds, dogwoods, cherry blossoms... I can dream, can't I???

I've faked those by putting flowers behind the dead trees from Halloween. It's not perfect, but I like it.

Oooh! Great idea! I will try this! ^^^
  • Hmmm...there is only one way to respond to that..

http://i.imgur.com/9CFK9JZ.gif
  • drumnman wrote:
    And if there were two banana trees with a hammock...

http://www.fbtb.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Shut-up-and-take-my-money-500x312.jpg

Would you call this a banana hammock? Lol