Forum Discussion

4junk3000
New Spectator
3 years ago

Battle Dinos animation is hilarious!

Is the Cretaceous Park available to everyone for this event?

I already had it, so i wasn't expecting animations from THIS event to be at this park. But I've sent everyone to battle, and i am loving the scene that's occurred. Not only is the pit of biting raptors a riot; the people pouring out of the gates like they're running for their lives, is hilarious! I do appreciate EA coordinating scenes like this for the game.

In this pic, i restarted the task to get the pit of raptors going again, but the rest of the people started heading toward the boat (to leave, lol). I think that one guy is gonna jump in the water! 😄

Anyway, the event walk-through lists multiple locations for this task.

Is it animated elsewhere? Can you please post pics of the other locations that ARE animated? Here's the list:
Location: Cretaceous Park, Parking Lot Lot Lot, Homerball Pitch, Krustyland Parking Lot, Parking Lot, Catfish Lake or Brown House
Thanks for your assistance. Happy tapping!
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Bart has had a task at Cretaceous Park since it was first released called "Feed the dinosaurs". I think that's what it's called.
  • I was wondering if the raptors do this same animation at other locations, if you don't have this park when it's time to "send the SFers to battle"
  • I looked in my anonymous game and found that Cretaceous Park is in the event's section of the store for 90 donuts for the entire event so at least anyone that didn't get it last year has a chance to get it this year.