Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Best Simpsons episode?

Either of the episodes that explores the relationship between Homer and Lisa.
Lisa the Greek
or
Lisa's Pony.

Fantastic writing.
  • Great answers, I can never pick these kind of things just prefer to other's posts and et the memories roll in
  • This clip is one of my fav bits....Homer believing the radio, Screaming then seeing him go by Barts room with the Gun cracks me up :lol:

Sorry about quality of Video only one i could find :(

• the tomacco episode

Homer : hey lenny can you send me some plutonium?
    Lenny : isn't that highly dangerous
    Homer: no its fine
    Lenny : yeah your probably right

xD

• NeoSEC28 wrote:
    This clip is one of my fav bits....Homer believing the radio, Screaming then seeing him go by Barts room with the Gun cracks me up :lol:

Ha nice quality.. Total ghetto video.
  • battyguy wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    This clip is one of my fav bits....Homer believing the radio, Screaming then seeing him go by Barts room with the Gun cracks me up :lol:

Ha nice quality.. Total ghetto video.

Hahaha very funny clip.
  • Das Bus has to be one of my favorites. A Lord of the flies Parody and Ralph painted up like Peter Criss what's not to love!

Lisa:"all we found were these oozing berries. They look pretty poisonous"
    Ralph :"I ated the purple berries"
    Bart: "how are they? Good?"
    Ralph: " they taste like Buurnning"

Cracks me up everytime...And of course who can forget:

" No beer and No tv make Homer something, something"

The Shinning!
  • I Love watching all the tree house of Horror episodes I may not have kept up with every single new episode, but iv never missed a tree house of horror I always look out for them around Halloween,
  • brenner_yes wrote:
    I Love watching all the tree house of Horror episodes I may not have kept up with every single new episode, but iv never missed a tree house of horror I always look out for them around Halloween,

I usually tune in for the THH episodes as well but even those seem to be hit or miss as of late. If it wasn't for TSTO probably wouldn't have caught this year. Tho the black hole segment was pretty funny. Maybe The nostalgia of the first few seasons have clouded my judgement a bit.
  • King Size Homer is definitely my favorite.

Lisa Simpson: I think it's ironic that Dad saved the day while a slimmer man would have fallen to his death.
    Bart Simpson: Yeah, and I think it's ironic that for once, Dad's butt actually prevented the release of toxic gas...
    Marge Simpson: Bart!
  • The one where homer goes to a magic show and the magician takes homer back to his childhood,where he saw Smithers dads dead body and screams for majority of the episode. Classic homer,screaming isn't that funny but the way he sounds makes neally wet myself with laughter.

Iam dr cheeks,iam doing my rounds and iam a little behind.