Forum Discussion

• I just always make sure I have enough money to buy two more chances. It's a lot easier to earn $100,000 in this game than it is to get 3 free donuts.
  • http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/25/probability/thee-three-door-puzzle-906129/ this i acualy did in school in mathclass, basicaly if theres 3 doors one has the prize (in this case 3 doughnuts) if you select a door and it is wrong you have a better chance 2nd time, rather than 50/50
  • Hit my bonus doughnuts so I thought I would share the results. I started with the one with the highest vote.

Box 3 - 1 doughnut
    Box 2 - 3 doughnuts

Best results I've had in a while :D

• Samaranth01 wrote:
    Hit my bonus doughnuts so I thought I would share the results. I started with the one with the highest vote.

Box 3 - 1 doughnut
    Box 2 - 3 doughnuts

Best results I've had in a while :D

Congrats :thumbup:
  • I'm always bummed when I get the three donuts on the first box. Or the second. I want all six, paid for by floating dollar signs rather than my bank account.
  • smohqy wrote:
    I'm always bummed when I get the three donuts on the first box. Or the second. I want all six, paid for by floating dollar signs rather than my bank account.

Sorry to disappoint you, but you do not get all six, you get the highest you picked maximum 3. If you have only
    $50000 and pick 2 in the first box, pay your money and get 1 the second time and then stop then you will get 2 donuts. Same if you picked them the other way around.
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    Which ever one had 3 last time the with 3 donuts will be the next one to the left

That is certainly not true. On my last 3 bonus level ups the 3 donut box has been box 2 each time.
  • Nitemare-rexx wrote:
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/25/probability/thee-three-door-puzzle-906129/ this i acualy did in school in mathclass, basicaly if theres 3 doors one has the prize (in this case 3 doughnuts) if you select a door and it is wrong you have a better chance 2nd time, rather than 50/50

That is only applicable if the host opens a door that is guaranteed to not have the prize. But that's not how this game works. You are not given any additional information on the second round, so the probability of getting three donuts (if you didn't get them the first round) is still exactly 50/50.
  • dcacooper wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Which ever one had 3 last time the with 3 donuts will be the next one to the left

That is certainly not true. On my last 3 bonus level ups the 3 donut box has been box 2 each time.

Worked for me the last 10 times at least.
    For me the three donuts always move one position to the left.
  • i got two bonus boxes today that were the same results this was what i got in my last my bonus box