Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Bonus level gift

daan-ado wrote:
what have you already won wit the gift at the end of a bonus level, i have won 6 times 1 donut and 1 tome 2, never won 3 donuts xd

Did you know that you can pay to have a second and third try at 3 donuts?
  • rathmann72 wrote:
    When or if you hit the box whit 3 donuts, the option to chose again will disappear, meaning you cant try again when the box whit 3 appear.
    Now me confused!! You said "when or if" Dat leads me to believe there is a possibility of not getting 3. That was my original question!
  • rathmann72 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    rathmann72 wrote:
    When or if you hit the box whit 3 donuts, the option to chose again will disappear, meaning you cant try again when the box whit 3 appear.
    Now me confused!! You said "when or if" Dat leads me to believe there is a possibility of not getting 3. That was my original question!

What i'm saying are, if you get the box whit 3 donuts in first try, the option to open the 2 other boxes will disappear, you will always have the possibility to get 3, but it can cost you up to 100k to hit the right one, hope it make sense for you now :wink:

Huh?? When ive hit the button 1st try and got 3donuts i can spend further 50k on having another go twice if ya really want to :? Obv when i get 3 i dont spend money anymore thats what i did 1st time round thinking they all added together which they dont lol :lol:
  • That's right
    I did try to keep a track on 3 donuts and find out they never in the same order. That's mean if you had 3 in the center nets time it will be left or right. (May save you 50k)
  • simbass7 wrote:
    That's right
    I did try to keep a track on 3 donuts and find out they never in the same order. That's mean if you had 3 in the center nets time it will be left or right. (May save you 50k)

My bonus level is pretty high and I get about 5 bonus levels a day. I tried keeping track of where the 3 donut prize was for about a week and could find no pattern what so ever. At one point it was on the right 5 times in a row so I think it is just completely random.
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rathmann72 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    rathmann72 wrote:

What i'm saying are, if you get the box whit 3 donuts in first try, the option to open the 2 other boxes will disappear, you will always have the possibility to get 3, but it can cost you up to 100k to hit the right one, hope it make sense for you now :wink:

Huh?? When ive hit the button 1st try and got 3donuts i can spend further 50k on having another go twice if ya really want to :? Obv when i get 3 i dont spend money anymore thats what i did 1st time round thinking they all added together which they dont lol :lol:

Pics or it .........just kidding! :wink: