Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Brick Townhomes

Maybe I'm remembering wrong. But when you get the Brick Townhomes, weren't you then able to buy more? I can't seem to do that.
  • I believe it was only when the Brick Townhome was first released back in last year (during Homer vs. The 18th Amendment).

Getting now, only grants you but a single one. It's like the Pride Crosswalks in a sense. Their ability to change was locked because of its release not being in the 2017 Pride event.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Would love to buy more of them as there great to hide stuff behind.
  • Favorite building to buy in bulk by far - lets me make nice minority neighborhoods, which doesnt have too many items from show or at all so far
  • "OhHappyJays;c-2058039" wrote:
    I believe it was only when the Brick Townhome was first released back in last year (during Homer vs. The 18th Amendment).

Getting now, only grants you but a single one. It's like the Pride Crosswalks in a sense. Their ability to change was locked because of its release not being in the 2017 Pride event.

I was afraid of that. Thanks.
  • Yeah it’s a pity, I like them too. I was donut-poor when they first came out, so it’s good to have one at least.

Can’t buy multiples of combine harvesters and garbage trucks either. And since I already had one golf course it didn’t show up in the menu at all.
  • didn’t realize the golf course was offered, i’d like to finish my 18 hole course but only have 9 ?
    ea should offer the boxes as priced but let us get multiples at retail d’s
    would like more garbage trucks and combines also
  • "fastshadow2;c-2058247" wrote:
    didn’t realize the golf course was offered, i’d like to finish my 18 hole course but only have 9 ?

Look at it this way. You can look at your 9 hole golf course and pretend it's an executive golf course. :D
  • "fastshadow2;c-2058247" wrote:
    didn’t realize the golf course was offered, i’d like to finish my 18 hole course but only have 9 ?

Just drink enough to see double and you'll be fine!
  • What? You cannot build more if the townhomes? Thanks for the warning. I wanted those, but not if it's a single item that doesn't reproduce.
  • "4junk3000;c-2058365" wrote:
    What? You cannot build more if the townhomes? Thanks for the warning. I wanted those, but not if it's a single item that doesn't reproduce.

You could when they first came out. I bought 10 of them. But it seems bow you can only get one.