Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Bridge over water?

It's as simple as putting a road on top of the river :)
  • RIVERS!!!

1 have land
    2 place river
    3 drag river
    4 place road
    5 drag road
    SIMPLE!

and I know i made a lake and no bridges, but you get the drift :)

• You are on level 37 and you've not made a bridge yet?

First, call the army corps of engineers... You can get their number by using your shoe phone

Tell the guy in charge that Cletus needs to irrigate his crops or his moonshine will die

Next, you need to fill your mobile device with water, just use tap water, that's why the game is called "Tapped Out"

Now, with the aid of the army and having filled your device with water, you are ready to make a bridge and an aqueduct to ensure Cletus will not lose another crop.

You're welcome!
  • TotalTapper wrote:
    RIVERS!!!

1 have land
    2 place river
    3 drag river
    4 place road
    5 drag road
    SIMPLE!

lol it did come in use :lol:
  • Undaunted-001 wrote:
    TotalTapper wrote:
    RIVERS!!!

1 have land
    2 place river
    3 drag river
    4 place road
    5 drag road
    SIMPLE!

lol it did come in use :lol:

I know
  • HCoinslot wrote:
    Pull_Up_A_Chair wrote:
    Next, you need to fill your mobile device with water, just use tap water, that's why the game is called "Tapped Out"

genius

Yea but you can only do that on an IOS device as the IOS 7 update made devices waterproof so it will prevent your device from getting damaged
  • OK, I just filled up my mobile device with water. Should I shake it or just let it soak in?

LOL. Awesome replies and thank you for the response and screen shots! I figured it was something easy that i was just missing. Such a great community of addicts.
  • cdepast wrote:
    OK, I just filled up my mobile device with water. Should I shake it or just let it soak in?

LOL. Awesome replies and thank you for the response and screen shots! I figured it was something easy that i was just missing. Such a great community of addicts.

Have you checked the Squidport tile glitch? Seriously do a search.

Oh, and let the water just soak in... If you shake the device all of your town will fall out.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    wow didn't know either. honest.

Didn't know you were supposed to fill your device with tap water or didn't know you need a shoe phone to play this game?