Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Calmwood Mental Hospital

Welcome to the forums.

To answer your question, no one at the moment has a task at Calmwood. It's a cool building that'll only give you cash. But it doesn't play into the storyline. Hopefully down the line when they release characters like Dr Foster, Lucille Botzkowski, Leon Kompowsky & Jay Sherman. Then they'll have tasks there. Along with hopefully one for Ned as well.

But it's up to you wether you want to buy it now or save it for later.
  • mattawesome2 wrote:
    This is my first post here, I have been lurking here since when I started playing during Squidport Expansion. Is Calmwood Mental Hospital worth saving for, or should
    I continue on the normal quests.
    well if you still need land then (IMO) I would buy up the land first. As carlmwood ain't going anywhere.

But on the other hand it does look awesome......but for my money I would go for the land as it's not cheap.....if u have the land then yeah....go for it! :mrgreen:
  • Personal preference but IMHO I would do all the normal quests first and then once you have saved up some money get the "extra" buildings, like the mental hospital. Some buildings only make you money and don't have any quests for characters.
  • I'm on level 33 but am doing quests from lvl25 up to lvl33, so it is a bit stressful. I have some land, so will start saving gor it, I always loved that building and the episode it came from. Thanks everyone for help.
  • mattawesome2 wrote:
    I'm on level 33 but am doing quests from lvl25 up to lvl33, so it is a bit stressful. I have some land, so will start saving gor it, I always loved that building and the episode it came from. Thanks everyone for help.
    yeah it awesome when you recognise the buildings, but I don't no where that grocery store came from.....unless that's from a recent episode iv not seen yet :lol:
  • Calmwood looks great, and as anyone who will remember last year's Halloween Event can tell, it has a funny animation, as well. Still, if you're hard-pressed for money, I'd finish the questlines first and go for Calmwood, Zesty's and the othere non-questline buildings afterwards.

No need to buy all the land first, though. After all, those buildings to pay out some money, which the land won't do.
  • Personally, I don't like it very much, and as nobody has tasks there my advise would be to save for something in the general progression getting this when you have spare cash.
  • Undaunted-001 wrote:
    mattawesome2 wrote:
    I'm on level 33 but am doing quests from lvl25 up to lvl33, so it is a bit stressful. I have some land, so will start saving gor it, I always loved that building and the episode it came from. Thanks everyone for help.
    yeah it awesome when you recognise the buildings, but I don't no where that grocery store came from.....unless that's from a recent episode iv not seen yet :lol:

I only remember it from The Simpsons: Hit and Run
  • Here's what it looked like in the show:

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100702150745/simpsons/images/9/92/Springfield_grocery_store.png
  • mwdalton wrote:
    Here's what it looked like in the show:

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100702150745/simpsons/images/9/92/Springfield_grocery_store.png

Huh?! Does this picture depicts the grocery while this topic is the Calmwood Mental Hospital?