Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Can't Upgrade Outdoor Opera Stage?

It seems to be a weird glitch, try upgrading through the main menu instead.
  • Hopefully this little glitch will be fixed soon, but for the moment you need to go through the main upgrade menu
  • Thanks! I forgot the main upgrade menu existed - I never used it!

Went there, upgraded - yay!
  • No menu for it and no icon above the building either. I guess it doesn't get upgraded in my game.

Probably since I haven't gotten 25 clones yet though. They take too long. Was busy squishing them all, then cleared last night's tasks. Should have done it the other way around :(
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    No menu for it and no icon above the building either. I guess it doesn't get upgraded in my game.

Probably since I haven't gotten 25 clones yet though. They take too long. Was busy squishing them all, then cleared last night's tasks. Should have done it the other way around :(

Once you have cleared that task of 25 clones you will be able to upgrade the Opera House :)
  • I just reached this point and discovered same bug.

Any consensus on how far to level up before it's inefficient?
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    No menu for it and no icon above the building either. I guess it doesn't get upgraded in my game.

Once you have cleared that task of 25 clones you will be able to upgrade the Opera House :)

this was not the case for me....
  • 4junk3000 wrote:

Any consensus on how far to level up before it's inefficient?

Level ten is what I've seen.
  • Oatmeal832 wrote:
    Thanks! I forgot the main upgrade menu existed - I never used it!

Went there, upgraded - yay!

I'd been checking the menu, but forgot it scrolled down as well as up. Doh! Thanks. Completed first upgrade. Was starting to get anxious about it.... :)