Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Characters who need new skins

I'd like to see the George Carlin-esque Krusty skin from what i believe was episode titled "Last Temptation of Krust"....with his hair pulled back in a pony tail. That could also bring us the Canyonero. :)
  • Bartman skin
    Party Posse skins for Milhouse, Ralph, Bart, Nelson (could come with LT Smash and the aircraft carrier)
    Abominable Dr. Lenny Skin
    Cop skin for Marge
  • stingray1122 wrote:
    Bartman skin
    Party Posse skins for Milhouse, Ralph, Bart, Nelson (could come with LT Smash and the aircraft carrier)
    Cop skin for Marge

Ohh Party Posse,, great idea
  • LanceUppercut808 wrote:
    I'd like to see the George Carlin-esque Krusty skin from what i believe was episode titled "Last Temptation of Krust"....with his hair pulled back in a pony tail. That could also bring us the Canyonero. :)

Good thinking with the canyonero
  • stingray1122 wrote:
    Bartman skin
    Cop skin for Marge

Party Posse, yes that one should jump to the front of the line with Lt. LT Smash and the aircraft carrier. There are loads of tasks and a complete story line that could go with that one.

Also, next Halloween they should give every applicable character their Island of Dr. Hibbert skin. Or they could do the skin where every character became what they dressed as because of the witch's spell.
  • LanceUppercut808 wrote:

You can totally see that version of Krusty if you buy the open air stage.
  • stingray1122 wrote:
    Bartman skin
    Cop skin for Marge

1,000 times YES. I would also love to see Marge wear that pink Chanel suit from Scenes From the Class Struggle in Springfield (I think that's what the episode is called...)
  • I'm not a fan of skins that much. I prefer characters. But if I had a want list of skins, it would be..

1. Dancin' Homer
    2. Muumuu Homer
    3. Donut-Head Homer
    4. Bart the Fly
    5. Pin Pals (Homer, Apu, Moe & Burns)
    6. Grampa (Flying Hellfish)
    7. Homer (Stonecutter)
    8. Bartman
    9. CBG - The Collector
    10. Bart - Stretch Dude
    11. Lisa - Clobber Girl
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    I'm not a fan of skins that much. I prefer characters. But if I had a want list of skins, it would be..

1. Dancin' Homer
    2. Muumuu Homer
    3. Donut-Head Homer
    4. Bart the Fly
    5. Pin Pals (Homer, Apu, Moe & Burns)
    6. Grampa (Flying Hellfish)
    7. Homer (Stonecutter)
    8. Bartman
    9. CBG - The Collector
    10. Bart - Stretch Dude
    11. Lisa - Clobber Girl

Pin pals would be a good one, along with stonecutter skins for all of the characters involved in that episode. I like skins because they give more options for existing characters to do outdoor tasks. Before all-American Apu, regular Apu only had a 45 second and a 60 minute outdoor task. The all-American skin gives him an 8 hour outdoor task too.