Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Christmas SF and KL!

that would be cool, my Skinner and Wiggum house are lacking christmas lights. I'm curious how they will do halloween again this year. Zombies again? or do they try and out do last year now that we expect so much from the game. also, for people who werent around last halloween will they re-introduce the buildings and premiums from last year? as i recall there was a really long time last year where most people had all the halloween stuff but the theme stuck around way into november.
  • Denham617 wrote:
    that would be cool, my Skinner and Wiggum house are lacking christmas lights. I'm curious how they will do halloween again this year. Zombies again? or do they try and out do last year now that we expect so much from the game. also, for people who werent around last halloween will they re-introduce the buildings and premiums from last year? as i recall there was a really long time last year where most people had all the halloween stuff but the theme stuck around way into november.

We didn't get as many updates as we do now. When I started playing, you could only go up to level 20. I suspect that they may bring some of those things back since they brought Sir Putts Alot back. :D
  • That has given me hope. There are many items I would love to purchase.

In particular, I'm looking at that black Town Car. I wish I could have that for my Springfield.
  • CounterSniper67 wrote:
    I want x-mas zombies! :D

That was the best! And toilet papering and egging your neighbors. I really hope we get to do that again. :mrgreen:
  • hasanmohamma wrote:
    After reading all this you know what I want. I want some killer dolphins coming out of our ocean. Killer dolphins !

:yawn:
  • I'm sure christmas lights will be added this year to. This time I'm gonna stock up on christmas trees. Could only afford one last year :( :lol:
  • I8PIKACHU wrote:
    That has given me hope. There are many items I would love to purchase.

In particular, I'm looking at that black Town Car. I wish I could have that for my Springfield.

I take it you mean The Limo :lol:

Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I'm sure christmas lights will be added this year to. This time I'm gonna stock up on christmas trees. Could only afford one last year :( :lol:

I'm definitely getting more Xmas trees this year :) I only got 5 wish i got more too