Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Christmas Splash screen!

I've not noticed it before so am going to say yes. I can't remember any other time it being so.
  • tappedout1996 wrote:
    maximbarne126 wrote:
    Hey! Is this the first time the Splash screen has had actual gameplay in the background? Just wondering as I'm curious! :-o

Stonecutters and Whacking Day are the only ones I can think of. :D

Oh right! Wasn't around for Whacking day but was for Stonecutters. I'll have to look up its Splash screen! :D

Edit: Just looked up both of them and neither were gameplay! This may be a first then! :mrgreen:
  • tappedout1996 wrote:
    maximbarne126 wrote:
    tappedout1996 wrote:
    maximbarne126 wrote:
    Hey! Is this the first time the Splash screen has had actual gameplay in the background? Just wondering as I'm curious! :-o

Oh right! Wasn't around for Whacking day but was for Stonecutters. I'll have to look up its Splash screen! :D

Edit: Just looked up both of them and neither were gameplay! This may be a first then! :mrgreen:

The Stonecutters one featured the Lodge didn't it? And Whacking Day had Homer chasing snakes which I believe was one of his tasks. :mrgreen:

I wouldn't consider either of those game-play. All of the splash screens contain buildings/items from the event, but none of them have ever shown them the way we actually see them in the game. Like with the street set up the way it is. That's what the OP meant.
  • izabellatrix wrote:
    tappedout1996 wrote:
    maximbarne126 wrote:
    tappedout1996 wrote:
    maximbarne126 wrote:

The Stonecutters one featured the Lodge didn't it? And Whacking Day had Homer chasing snakes which I believe was one of his tasks. :mrgreen:

I wouldn't consider either of those game-play. All of the splash screens contain buildings/items from the event, but none of them have ever shown them the way we actually see them in the game. Like with the street set up the way it is. That's what the OP meant.

:thumbup:

• Except everyone is wearing winter clothes, but not in the game :(
    I want those winter outfits.