Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Collector's car

Surfcitygal wrote:
Does the car have any features that would make it worth buying with donuts

Thanks!

Not that I'm aware of.
  • direwolf987 wrote:
    Does it say "More Prizes Will be Added in ___ Days"? I can't look because my phone is no longer charging. But I think I remember it saying more prizes will be added later. If that's the case, I don't think they will go away after act two starts. Could be wrong, but I don't see the band-aids going away so why would the other prizes. Once again, I could be totally wrong.

It says that prizes will be replaced with new ones. :(
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    If it matters to anyone, this vehicle faces the opposite of most vehicles. I have a large go kart track in my town, and it's always nice to get a vehicle that will face a direction most won't.

mattruns84 wrote:
    Bukka|keSamu wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    devilhunt1449 wrote:
    Surfcitygal wrote:

Thanks!

Not that I'm aware of.

It has the most subtle animation. I almost thought my screen was messed up at first. Seems silly to have such an small animation... might as well have not had any animation at all. :lol:

False: there is no animation, it just honks when tapped. *Verified owner of collectors car.

Check again. The magnet in the back swings ever so slightly. I had to zoom in as far as possible just to see it.

This is true. :thumbup:
  • daved7637397 wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    I crafted everything. The statue and car is cool, love the building, but the lucite container is lame.

Agreed. I'm. Not even 100% sure what it is supposed to be

Oddly enough I crafted it second for exactly that reason. Well, actually I know what it is and remember it from the episode - but it's ambiguous enough I figure I might be able to do something creative with it later on down the line. If they release enough sci-fi or science type items it can be thrown next to Frink's lab as some sort of bubbling...science...goo...or something.
  • mattruns84 wrote:
    Bukka|keSamu wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    devilhunt1449 wrote:
    Surfcitygal wrote:

Thanks!

Not that I'm aware of.

It has the most subtle animation. I almost thought my screen was messed up at first. Seems silly to have such an small animation... might as well have not had any animation at all. :lol:

False: there is no animation, it just honks when tapped. *Verified owner of collectors car.

Check again. The magnet in the back swings ever so slightly. I had to zoom in as far as possible just to see it.

I believe the exhaust pipe lying on the ground lifts off the ground ever so slightly. What a waste of time . I wonder who got paid to create that useless animation.
    mudkicker7672
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Zoomed in all the way i see no exaust, maybe i need glasses. Nor did i see it move, will have to look again. Disappointed to say the least.
  • Johnny2bd wrote:
    daved7637397 wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    I crafted everything. The statue and car is cool, love the building, but the lucite container is lame.

Agreed. I'm. Not even 100% sure what it is supposed to be

Oddly enough I crafted it second for exactly that reason. Well, actually I know what it is and remember it from the episode - but it's ambiguous enough I figure I might be able to do something creative with it later on down the line. If they release enough sci-fi or science type items it can be thrown next to Frink's lab as some sort of bubbling...science...goo...or something.

Actually a great idea, I have a similar area.set up around Frinks lab. The observatory, xp collider, rocket car and jet bike are all there. Along with a bomb shelter, just in case things go wrong :?
  • mudkicker7672 wrote:
    Zoomed in all the way i see no exaust, maybe i need glasses. Nor did i see it move, will have to look again. Disappointed to say the least.

I also see no exhaust but I did see the magnet move. Barely.
  • I got the car first because it's the prize I wanted most. I put it in my garbage/recycling center. Next I got the building, then vat. Don't care about the statue.