Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Cut Scenes

+1 I'd love some new ones too
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    It would be great if they brought some more cut scenes back into the game :) When i 1st started playing i thought this was going to be a regular thing....obviously not :lol: Would be great to have a couple more added

It would be wicked if we could have a cut scene relating to every update.....I know dreaming ;)

+1 I agree with everything said above! :-D
  • I would find prompts to watch ads for the show very annoying. The cut scenes are fun because they are specifically about the game. It's not about getting to watch the characters do just anything. It's about seeing them talk and interact with aspects directly related to the game. Bart's tree house gets built, and you see Homer pick up XP and cash, which is exclusively related to the game. Moe's Tavern gets built, you see Marge and Homer reunite after being separated due to the storyline within the game, etc. They are also significantly shorter than an episode of the show, and therefore less costly.

They don't have any major characters left to warrant more, as it seems like they are only for the main family, but perhaps they could do them for major events e.g. Christmas/Halloween. They know they'll do those every year the game still runs, whereas they could've done Whacking Day Pt. 2 as opposed to Easter.
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    It would be great if they brought some more cut scenes back into the game :) When i 1st started playing i thought this was going to be a regular thing....obviously not :lol: Would be great to have a couple more added

It would be wicked if we could have a cut scene relating to every update.....I know dreaming ;)

I think if/when they add Maggie they should include another Cutscene
  • drosax1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I think if/when they add Maggie they should include another Cutscene

They have to do a cut scene when they add maggie.