Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Daily Challenge Glitch

So today instead of getting the money I decided to go for the 2nd daily challenge. Big, big mistake. It was collect Smart Devices. The problem is I already have 2300 smart devices and I am not going to spend 10 devices or 5 devices for a fountain or garage because that is all I can get. EA, get with it. Dump the Springfield Heights Daily Challenges. I am maxed out on all the items already for SH. In fact just dump SH altogether. Thank-you.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    What's the big deal? Just hit X again tomorrow and get somethin else or save it till the main event starts and swap it for an event dc.
  • Or use the Googleplex Cinema to collect whatever SH currency you need for the daily task. Takes longer but you can go over your maxed out items this way and you don't need to send characters to grind.
    Willy9292
    Rising Vanguard
    I came to this thread expecting to get info on a glitch, but its a whine. Perhaps a title edit is in order. While the OP does not need heights currency, there are others who do, so wanting the whole set of tasks eliminated is a bit of a stretch.
  • Thanks for the suggestion on Googleplex. I forgot all about that & I have finished my task.
    As for my whingeing, Willy was right. I do/did that, especially about SH. For me, SH did not add to the game in any positive way and was really quite useless. I would also say that everyone whines and complains about something whether it be in the game or in other area. No one is perfect so before you criticize someone else, be sure you are not doing the same thing.
  • "Willy9292;c-1968757" wrote:
    I came to this thread expecting to get info on a glitch, but its a whine. Perhaps a title edit is in order. While the OP does not need heights currency, there are others who do, so wanting the whole set of tasks eliminated is a bit of a stretch.

Pretty much all of his posts are some sort of a whine, or another idle threat to quit the game.
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "darrenholm736;c-1968721" wrote:
    Or use the Googleplex Cinema to collect whatever SH currency you need for the daily task. Takes longer but you can go over your maxed out items this way and you don't need to send characters to grind.

Thanks, I had forgotten all about the Googleplex! Good idea since I have plenty of IGC now.
  • We got some land out of SH, and some cool buildings and boats and things. There are only two things that bother me about SH and that's the massive scale of some of the buildings and the lack of land availability.