New Spectator
9 years ago

Daily Challenge question:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's there forever

http://i.imgur.com/F9emnVJ.png

You could try sticking photos on your device, so you can't see it
  • rockyb2006 wrote:
    IckabodSchrek wrote:
    RockyB, I get your question, I just don't know the answer and would also like to know. I've only x'd one task at a time and today got stuck grinding in SH again. I thought it might mess up the longer term task/award if it was left undone for several days. Does anyone know what happens if you just refuse to do a task? Can you X that same exact task the next day to get rid of it???

Exactly. :)

To answer IckabodSchrek's first question, yes. To answer the second question, yes.

In response to your thought about it messing up the longer task, assuming you get a challenge you like the second time you X the task, then you would have two tasks to complete that day and by completing both you would catch up on your long term task/award i.e. you would not be behind on the long term task/award.
  • So I'm still unclear on this. If a challenge is left undone, does it remain as a task forever? Or will the game switch it out eventually?
  • You can leave Challenges in your menu for days. I've got 2 in in my menu that have been stuck there for like a week now because it keeps giving me yuck tasks that I need to skip - like craft lattes or chairs or do something for a dribble of cash.

I think the time limit is 45 days.

Oh, and it looks like the Skips expire. I had 3 tasks in my menu and could skip any of them. I waited until 6:45 PM to use the skip so that I could skip again at 7 PM (my skip reset time)... But there was no skip at 6:45. I'll have to experiment more to get an exact time.