Forum Discussion

10 years ago

daily training task and act 2

:thumbup:
  • nissa762 wrote:
    psycho1189 wrote:
    I have her on her last round .....can I just wait to collect her after the change over?

Yes, if you wait to collect until act 2 starts it will payout the new currency.

Great, thanks for the info! Now I just have to make sure I don't collect till after the change!
  • Meh, I'll take the chance at another three donuts over the jump on the next act
  • Thanks, great strategy, I'll remember for Act 3. It was a little late for me, and I was kicking myself, until the donut box came up when I clicked to finish! I didn't think I was going to get this last bonus before Act 2, so awesome surprise. Even cooler was that I got 3 on first click. Donuts vs. headstart.....Good tradeoff, I think :-)
  • Help ? My daily training won't roll over ? I've completed a the quest before the on for Milhouse and now since act 2 started , the daily training just stopped working. There's only a message on the daily in training page saying I've completed the trainings when j haven't. Anyone else having this problem ??
  • mitsumusuk232 wrote:
    Help ? My daily training won't roll over ? I've completed a the quest before the on for Milhouse and now since act 2 started , the daily training just stopped working. There's only a message on the daily in training page saying I've completed the trainings when j haven't. Anyone else having this problem ??
    I think you are just caught up with the daily tasks. If you don't get a new one by 4 am eastern, then I would open a ticket with Tapped Out help.