Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Decorations Update BADLY needed!

You cant force creativity but I would like it if they stopped listing old items as new
  • Jay_Kay_4747 wrote:
    I'm definitely a fan of your flower/shrub arrangement for the driveway out the front. Unfortunately I'm not a huge fan on the fencing just because the colours (for me, and this is all IMHO) contrast a bit too much. Also, not sure if you noticed, but the fencing on the left-hand side is inconsistent with the fencing along the top and right-hand sides, ie the chain fencing is on the inside instead of the outside.

I'm not a big fan of the color combos too... and your right about the inside/outside - but hey, its a mental hosp. so I figure why not drive them crazy with clashing colors LOL - its has potential but more fencing options would help us be more creative... thanks for the feed back...
  • @pantuflin007 - thanks :P

someone already mentioned this, but having the ability to change fence colors would REALLY be awedome and help make everyone's SFs Diverse
  • HomerSwapMeet wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:
    @pantuflin007 - thanks :P

someone already mentioned this, but having the ability to change fence colors would REALLY be awedome and help make everyone's SFs Diverse

Imagine what Meldesigner would do if he got that option? He proposed that idea months ago because he was limited to only building white and brown 3d skyscrapers.

True dat!! The man is a 3d TSTO GOD! I cant wait to see his KL :lol: