Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Design fail lol

If you move the main building forward, the walls and towers will fit perfectly.
  • I kinda like the recycled castle. Definitely more than Boxington.

That said, I like the stone castle most, so I'm glad that's the one that doesn't require donuts.

For the symmetry minded of us, though, I should point out that Boxington DOES line up nicely.
  • mpwarner wrote:
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    I kinda like the recycled castle. Definitely more than Boxington.

That said, I like the stone castle most, so I'm glad that's the one that doesn't require donuts.

For the symmetry minded of us, though, I should point out that Boxington DOES line up nicely.

Boxington reminds me of the fort they build in one of the episodes :mrgreen:

Surely none cost donuts? Aren't they all elixir, they just unlock later

You get the castles, 2 towers, 8 walls, and a gate as part of the upgrades. Beyond that, additional walls, towers, and gates cost donuts for Lisa's and Bart's castles.
  • mpwarner wrote:
    I get really annoyed when they design buildings as an odd number of units wide :? They've done it a few times. I like things symmetrical :P

** annoyed for the game, it doesn't haunt me in real life

I get far, far too annoyed when a building has a 3 square wide entrance and I can't put a block of pavement leading up to the entrance without one square of pavement not aligning in either direction. Far, far, far too annoyed! :lol:
  • ... So, guess what buildings I send my five nerds into for THIS random invader's town?

• annettemarc wrote:
    ... So, guess what buildings I send my five nerds into for THIS random invader's town?

What, only one Barbarian Homer statue? A clear lack of ambition.
  • penalak wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:
    ... So, guess what buildings I send my five nerds into for THIS random invader's town?

Can you please take a screenshot of the whole castle area? If you don't mind..

Ack. I would happily do that for you, but I don't know whose town it was. Just one of the randoms. I can't get back in for more screencaps, unless by coincidence I come into it again. (On the up-side, I bet there are no gaps in his/her castle walls.) :)