Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Disappearing castle walls glitch??!!! :((((

It would be worth at least letting them know about it, although I doubt they'll credit you anything for it since elixir is still readily available. Still, if it's a glitch that other people experience too (I haven't bought any walls with elixir yet), perhaps they'll do something about it.
  • This glitch may apply to other COC items as well. If you have an item you want more of in your inventory, take them out of inventory and place them. Then buy more of the item you want. After that, it appears you can put them back in inventory and have the correct amount. That's how I've been getting around it.
  • Lottie089 wrote:
    The glitch is still alive and well. I'm missing about 20 walls and the elixir I bought them with, happened about a week ago.

I tried again and bought ten. While they weren't in my inventory this time my elixir was the same so I wasn't charged.

Also, how does one send a ticket? I'm on the contact EA page but it seems to be stuck on stupid at the moment.

There should be an option to contact EA. It gives you 3 ways: email, live chat, call back. If it's not too busy, live chat may be the fastest way.
  • suetopia wrote:
    This glitch may apply to other COC items as well. If you have an item you want more of in your inventory, take them out of inventory and place them. Then buy more of the item you want. After that, it appears you can put them back in inventory and have the correct amount. That's how I've been getting around it.

It might be all items I do know it definitely is other coc items as well like the other walls, I think other items might be affected I'll test and screenshot it. You should also remember how many of each item you have because the feature that added a few months ago will keep purchasing them. That's a good workaround but it might be hectic for someone with say 100 of the items